Food Contact Plastics Seminar - Last Day to Register!
This is the last day to register for the Food Contact Plastics Seminar 2015!
Participate and be up-to-date on the latest developments in food contact legislation. Also on the agenda is the assessment of Non-Intentionally-Added substances. Get to know in detail the implementation of the plastics recycling regulation. Key speakers include:
- Bastiaan Schupp, Legislative Officer - Food Contact Materials of the European Commission's DG SANTE
- Milada Syčová, EFSA Representative of Slovakia from the Public Health Authority in Poprad
- Elfride Hell of Starlinger & Co. Gesellschaft m.b.H
- Casper Van Den Dungen of Poly Recycling
- And many other food contact experts
Practical tools have been developed, tried and tested in order to help you assess risks related to food contact plastics. Find out more about this Plastics Exposure Matrix WebApp when results from the case study and a live demonstration will be presented at the Food Contact Plastics Seminar 2015.
Register here until this Friday only!