Tuesday, February 16, 2016 — Following last year’s successful event, the Food Contact Plastics Seminar will be taking place on 20 & 21 April 2016, organized by the European Plastic Converters Association (EuPC) with support from Polymer Comply Europe (PCE). This year, the seminar will focus on Regulatory Compliance and Tools: Cornerstones to Corporate Social Responsibility & Strategic Planning.
1. Risk Assessment and Management
- Systemic risk assessments
- How is the application dossier for an additive developed today?
- Quality assurance and critical point control, with experience from the food industry
- Traceability and quality assurance in plastics converting, its link to safety
- Communicating on risks
2. Non-intentionally Added Substances Assessment and Management
- NIAS screening and identification
- Assessing hazard at affordable costs: bioassays
- Communication in the supply chain and NIAS assessment
3. Implementing the Recycling Regulation
- Streamlining dossier submissions
- Ensuring conformity, the audit requirements
- NIAS and recyclates
4. Coherence between regulation, self-assessment and corporate social responsibility
- The state of play on food contact regulation
- The plastics industry's call to interested parties for a risk based regulation
- The coating industry's approach to risk assessment and management
- The paper industry's approach to risk assessment and management
- The rubber industry's approach to risk assessment
- The food industry and packaging management
- The point of view of consumers
View more of the programme here.
If you haven't done so already, now is the time to register for the Food Contact Plastics Seminar 2016!
Prices for the two days are as follows:
- 450 EUR for EuPC Members
- 600 EUR for non EuPC Members
- 225 EUR for FREP Panel Experts