Thursday, December 17, 2015 — Register today and take advantage of the early bird prices!
What are the key learnings derived from past challenges such as authorisation, registrations or dossier preparation brought on by REACH?
On 17 and 18 March 2016, the European Plastic Converters Association (EuPC), with support from Polymer Comply Europe (PCE), will look at the challenges of REACH and present practical solutions and how to tackle the next steps.
The conference will
- delve into the complexities around the registration of certain substances in REACH
- present an industry chain developed tool for standardised Chemical Safety Assessment and Exposure Scenarios Generation
- investigate the link between REACH, the circular economy and the European Commission
- analyse Risk Management options for substances and explore practical examples
- discuss how REACH is implemented in certain Member States.
The cost of participating in this conference is 225 € per day for EuPC Members and 300 € per day for Non-Members. Take advantage of the early bird prices and benefit from a 50 € discount until 22 January 2016!
A networking cocktail will also be held on 17th March 2016.
Click here to register
We hope to see you there!