Take a look at the updated programme for the conference on 20 September 2016: The Future of Plastics Packaging! The event has already reached over 80 participants so make sure to register now to guarantee your participation on September 20th!
On the agenda:- Our most recent addition to the programme is Andrew Manly, the Communications Director at the Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association (AIPIA)
- Fulvia Raffaelli of the European Commission will be providing you insights into the growth of the industry
- Brian Lodge of RPC Group will explore state-of-the-art engineering & design
- the European Parliament will update you on its Circular Economy Package and how it will affect the industry
- Alan Campbell of The LCA Centre will share the latest R&D on the environmental impacts of packaging
- the European eCommerce and Omni Channel Trade Association (EMOTA) will present the evolution of packaging in e-commerce
- major brand owners and leading supermarket chains will come to discuss & debate with you
- Alan Davey of Linpac Packaging will present cutting-edge innovation & its benefits
- Additions to the program will soon follow!
Registration: click here
Programme: click here
Date: 20 September 2016
Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
Location: Ground floor of EuPC Offices (71 Avenue de Cortenbergh, 1000 Brussels)
Participation fee: 100 EUR